QB3 Cell and Tissue Analysis Facility (CTAF)Berkeley RIC
The Cell and Tissue Analysis Facility (CTAF) provides the cell culture equipment and high-end instrumentation needed to grow and assess mammalian cells, tissues, proteins, and more from flow cytometry to multiplex ELISA to automated epifluorescence, confocal, and multiphoton imaging.
- Cell Culturing Facility for Mammalian Cell Culture with Biospherix Hypoxia Chambers
- Automated Epifluorescence/Live Imaging Microscopy and Analysis Workstation; ImageXpress Micro, Molecular Devices
- Lionheart FX/Live Imaging, Agilent/Biotek
- Multiphoton Photon Microscopy; Bruker/Prairie Technologies
- Confocal Microscopy, Bruker/Prairie Technologies
- SpectraMax M5 MultiMode Plate Reader, Molecular Devices
- Bio-Plex MAGPIX Multiplex Reader, BioRad
- Flow Cytometry; Attune NxT Acoustic Focusing Cytometer blue/red/violet/yellow, ThermoFisher
- CFX Connect qPCR, Thermal Cycler, and GenePulser Xcell Electroporator, BioRad
- Histology Suite with Cryostar NX50 cryostat, HM 430 Freezing Stage Sliding Microtome, and Paraffin Embedding (FFPE) and Sectioning, ThermoFisher
This facility was formerly titled the QB3 Shared Stem Cell Facility.
epifluorescence microscopy, confocal microscopy, flow cytometry, mulitphoton, high-throughput microscopy, cell culture, Luminex, qPCR, hypoxia, histology, sliding microtome, gentleMACS dissociator