Institute for Business Innovation
The Institute for Business Innovation disseminates pioneering research on innovation, trains students to be inventive and entrepreneurial leaders, and facilitates innovation in both start-up and corporate domains. The Institute houses and supports several research centers and programs that undertake activities in these areas.
The Institute integrates the Haas School's approach to innovation, and connects faculty, students, and outside companies interested in promoting, managing, and benefiting from innovation.
In its core functions, the Institute:
- Develops and supports constituent centers and programs
- Helps acquire research grants for faculty and graduate students
- Awards graduate student fellowships
- Hosts visiting scholars
- Sponsors conferences, colloquia, forums and seminars
- Manages an academic journal, Industrial and Corporate Change
- Supports curriculum development