VCRO HR & AP Resources
Academic Personnel Resources
Academic Calendar for Case Submission Deadlines to the VCR - coming soon
Academic Appointment Checklist
Please review checklists for a list of materials required for appointment cases in the respective title
Please note: Checklist must accompany all cases
- Layoff Resources
Please consult with the VCRO on all layoff matters.
- Review & Case Materials
Please note: Checklists (Found in Appointments) must accompany all cases and is the reference for all materials required for a Merit or Promotion Case.
- Postdoc Information
All Postdoc appointment cases must include the following:
- Postdoctoral Scholar Request Form (Actual link to form)
- Updated C.V.
- Proof of Ph.D. Acceptable forms include:
- Official diploma from the granting university (certified translation in English if in other language)
- Official copy of transcripts that indicate degree has been conferred
- Letter from the Dean or Registrar’s Office of the degree granting institution indicating that the individual has passed his/her thesis defense and has met all the other requirements for the Ph.D. degree (for those that have not obtained the Ph.D. diploma)
All other documents will not be accepted as proof of degree completion.
All Postdoc appointment renewals must be accompanied by a Postdoc Evaluation form in addition to the Postdoctoral Scholar Request Form (linked above)
- Additional Resources
- Performance Management
Achieve Together (Non Represented Staff)
- Professional Development
- VCR Hiring Freeze Exceptions
- VCR Salary Increase Exceptions
- Administrative Stipend Request
Please direct questions to VCROAP@berkeley.edu