2015 Forum Directions
Solutions for the 2025/30 International Climate Accord: Scaling-up Clean Energy Production, Policy Innovations, and Business Investment
|March 18, 2015
Atrium, Hearst Memorial Mining Building
|March 19. 2015
Banatao Hall, Sutardja Dai Hall
|The Atrium is located as you enter Hearst Memorial Mining Building.||The Banatao Auditorium is located on the main level/third floor of Sutardja Dai Hall just past the building entrance on Hearst Avenue.|
Directions and Parking
- Driving directions with public parking map (PDF)
- Parking map for campus permit holders (PDF)
- Public parking structures
- Maps: Hearst Memorial Mining Building and Sutardja Dai Hall, UC Berkeley
Travelers to the Bay Area can fly into either Oakland or San Francisco. The Oakland International Airport is closer to the UC Berkeley campus. A shuttle from the Oakland Airport costs approximately $20. A shuttle from the San Francisco Airport (SFO) costs approximately $40. For shuttle transport from either airport: call the shuttle service at least 24 hours in advance to make a reservation, then call the shuttle service again to notify them when you have landed.
- Bayporter – (510) 864-4000 or (415) 467-1800
- Bridge Airporter Express – (800) 300-1661
- City Express Shuttle & Limo – (888) 874-8885
- South & East Bay Connection – (800) 548-4664
Airport Taxi Service
Expect to pay approximately $35 for a taxi from the Oakland Airport to Sutardja Dai Hall or $50 for a taxi from San Francisco International airport.
- American Yellow Cab – (510) 655-2233
- Berkeley Yellow Cab – (510) 528-9999
BART: Downtown Berkeley is the nearest BART station.
Bus: AC Transit currently charges $2.10 for one-way fare
- 65 Line: Runs every 30 minutes until ~8pm. Board the 65 at the NE corner of Shattuck Ave. and Center St. (towards Centennial Drive and the Lawrence Hall of Science). Disembark on SW corner of Euclid Ave. and Hearst Ave/ (approx. a 2-minute ride)
- F line: Runs every 20 minutes until ~1am. Board the F at Hearst Ave. and Shattuck Ave. (towards Bancroft Way and Telegraph Ave). Disembark at Euclid Ave. and Hearst Ave. (approx. a 2-minute ride)
- 52 Line: Runs every 30 minutes until ~12am. Board the 52 at the NW corner of University Ave. and Shattuck Ave. (towards Bancroft Way and Telegraph Ave.) Disembark at Euclid Ave. and Hearst Ave. (approx. 3-minute ride)
Taxi: A taxi stand is adjacent to the Downtown Berkeley BART station. Fares will be $5-$10.
Near Downtown Berkeley BART – 1) BART offers free valet bike parking Mon-Fri 7am-9pm 2) 24-hour self-park station costs 3 cents/hour.
On campus – There are several bike racks close to the SDH building.
- Bicycle parking on campus
- Campus guide to biking through UC Berkeley
- Campus bicycle rack location map
- Secure bicycle parking location map
Campus Shuttle System – BearTransit
BearTransit is UC Berkeley’s Shuttle system that services the campus as well as Downtown Berkeley BART, parking lots, Clark Kerr Campus, and the Hill area. Day-time shuttle runs from 7:30am-7:30pm. The shuttle is free for Berkeley affiliates with a Cal ID, and $1 for everyone else.
Shuttle route and schedule
P line (perimeter of campus): Runs every 15 minutes and services the Downtown Berkeley BART station. The nearest stop to Sutardja Dai Hall (SDH) is at Euclid Ave. & Hearst Ave. Please note: Shuttle runs in one direction only, the trip to SDH from BART is significantly shorter than the trip from SDH to BART. AC Transit may be the better option if time is limited.
Nightime Safety Shuttle
BearTransit offers a free nighttime shuttle from 7:45pm-2am.
North Side Shuttle: Runs from BART and around campus. The nearest stop to SDH is at Hearst ave. and LeRoy Ave (1 block east of Euclid Ave).
Shuttle route and schedule
Information on disability access and parking
Notify any BearTransit shuttle driver and they will dispatch a transport van within 15 minutes of your request.