You can search faculty research profiles by using research interest or expertise keywords (e.g. genomics, cognitive development or toxicology). Alternatively, you can search for a particular faculty member's research profile by entering his or her name.
- Search will look for partial words or names. For example:
- Entering nano in the expertise box will return entries that match Nanocrystals, Nanoscience, etc.
- Entering Koe in the name box will return entries that match Koehl, Koenig, and Koenigsberg.
- Searches are not case sensitive; entering Robert or RObeRT or rOBERT or robert will yield identical results.
- For name searches, we recommend that you search by last name only.