- Research Highlights
- Research Office
- Research Units
- Faculty Expertise
- Research Policies & Administration
- Resources for VC Research Units
- University / Industry Relations
- Funding Opportunities
You can search faculty research profiles by using research interest or expertise keywords (e.g. genomics, cognitive development or toxicology). Alternatively, you can search for a particular faculty member's research profile by entering his or her name.
Searches are not case sensitive; entering Robert or RObeRT or rOBERT or robert will yield identical results.
For name searches, we recommend that you search by last name only.
Please note that only UC Berkeley faculty members with permanent academic appointments are listed in this database. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
- Search will look for partial words or names. For example:
- Entering nano in the expertise box will return entries that match Nanocrystals, Nanoscience, etc.
- Entering Koe in the name box will return entries that match Koehl, Koenig, and Koenigsberg.